If you are getting married, make plans to do it in the woods! It isn’t the traditional style wedding, but who wants that boring event in their life? You can find many wooded areas offering breathtaking beauty, but none of them do it as well as Beavers Bend. If you want to find an unusual but amazing spot to tie the knot, take a look at the top six reasons to do it at the Beavers Bend area.
1. Affordable: Weddings are expensive. Most couples look for ways they can keep costs of a wedding down without sacrificing all the pleasures of the day. You can utilize beavers bend cabin rentals and save money on an already low-cost trip.
2. Great Photo Ops: When you get married you want many great photos to look back at for your memories. You can find many great spots to take pictures that you will cherish for a lifetime.
3. Beautiful Cabins: We just mentioned the cabins and there is a reason. They’re something special that fill your life with great amenities, luxuries, and the ambiance perfect for this special day in your life.
4. Outdoor Fun: You can stay a day or two in Beavers Bend after you tie the night. The seclusion is perfect for a honeymoon and your guests can stay for the hunting, fishing, and other fun.
5. Great Food: Check out as many of the local restaurants as possible because each has something amazing to offer. Make plans to stop by the breweries and distilleries as well.
6. Dare to Be Different: Why get married in a church like everyone else when you can do something that will forever stand out in the minds of everyone in your life? It is the marriage ceremony that you (and your crew) will cherish!
- Comments: 0